Saturday, March 28, 2015

Final EOC- Week 11

I think I have made a lot of progress since the midterm. I have learned so much more about advertising, especially through this project. Even though I did end up missing two classes, I still read through the book to see everything that I missed.  I feel that I learned everything that I was supposed to about advertising in this class. The only thing I regret about this class is missing the ones that I did. This quarter has been very stressful because I have been working way more. I plan to not let work get in the way in any future quarters that I have. I still did complete all of my work and all of my tweets. I think that I did very well with keeping up with everything in this class and work. My progress has been huge since the midterm. I do not think that missing two classes should affect my grade too much because I still went back and learned everything that I was supposed to. I really enjoyed learning about how advertising works behind the scenes. I also learned very many facts and history of advertising. I think my classmates and I have all benefited greatly from this course. I hope that the things that I learned here will help me out in the future. I see marketing and advertising everyday in the store that I work at. This class has really helped me evaluate what marketers are trying to achieve with their advertisements. I can apply the things that I have learned here at school in my job right now and within my future career. This class has really made me interested in advertising. I liked it before, but it really showed me how hard people work just to catch your attention. 

No comments:

Post a Comment