Saturday, March 7, 2015

Analysis of Project in the Real World

 "The morphological method is based on analysis and synthesis"(Advertising by Design: Generating and Designing Creative Ideas Across Media, 71) I think this project in the real world would do pretty good. I think that after the billboards and social media released, advertising would eventually expand to commercials as well. I really believe that less is more. I think this approach in the real world would work because once things become too much, people stop paying attention to them. I do not see any reasons why this campaign would not work in the real world.

"Formulating a concept necessitates analysis, interpretation, inference, and reflective thinking."(Advertising by Design: Generating and Designing Creative Ideas Across Media, 74) Between the creative content and the promotion of the content, I think every thing is very cohesive. The biggest form of promotion for the campaign will be through social media. It is the perfect way to reach the target market. "At times there are products with features that may be perceived as disadvantageous. For example, in the 1960s, when the Volkswagen Beetle appeared on the American market, small, atypically shaped cars were viewed negatively" (Advertising by Design: Generating and Designing Creative Ideas Across Media, 84)

The inspiration for this campaign was from the think small campaign. I really do think that if you think small, you will get big. "The tagline is the catchphrase that conveys the brand or group's benefit or spirit and expresses an umbrella theme or strategy for a campaign or a series of campaigns" (Advertising by Design: Generating and Designing Creative Ideas Across Media, 71) If I was to see this campaign on my social media, it would definitely make me want to go buy a new Dodge Charger. This project in the real world would hopefully sell a lot of cars.

No comments:

Post a Comment